"Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching, learning, and research materials that are either (a) in the public domain or (b) licensed in a manner that provides everyone with free and perpetual permission to engage in the 5R activities.
- Retain – make, own, and control a copy of the resource
- Reuse – use your original, revised, or remixed copy of the resource publicly
- Revise – edit, adapt, and modify your copy of the resource
- Remix – combine your original or revised copy of the resource with other existing material to create something new
- Redistribute – share copies of your original, revised, or remixed copy of the resource with other
Creative Commons. “Open Education.” Creative Commons (blog), 2022. https://creativecommons.org/about/program-areas/education-oer/. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.